Cheap for Godox 500W (2x250W) Photo Studio Strobe Flash Light Kit w/ RT-16 Channel Trigger Softbox Modeling Lamp (E250 kit) in UK and tends to sold out really fast…
If you want for top recommended a Monolights Godox, then Godox 500W (2x250W) Photo Studio Strobe Flash Light Kit w/ RT-16 Channel Trigger Softbox Modeling Lamp (E250 kit) is our suggestion. Many good reviews already proving the quality of this product. And also you are going to satisfy with the reasonable cost in case you compare with the other similar item which is on the internet. If you wish to know further of this products, just read its main features below. ( Check Price Now )
Product is very good!
- Precise output displayed on LED panel, 20 steps from 1.0 to 3.0 in 0.1 increments
- 150W modeling lamp adjusts in 9 power levels
- Godox specific flash trigger kit model FT-16 supports flash grouping and remote flash power control. With sensitive reactions and stable signal transmission, it applies to flashes with the wireless control port, such as, Godox Wistro AD-180 & AD-360, Godox QT series and Gemini GT & GS, DP Series, DE Series, SK Series (New Released), E Series(New Released) series studio flashes, as well as specific camera flashes. It is also compatible with Godox Cells series Transceiver
- Flash grouping: Firing at most 16 groups of flashes for creative photography
- A soft box is an essential piece of kit for the photographic studio utilising continuous or flash lighting, creating even, natural, diffused light distribution and eliminating extreme highlights and hotspots
2x Godox E250 250Ws Studio Strobe Flash Light
-Precise output displayed on LED panel, 20 steps from 1.0 to 3.0 in 0.1 increments
-Wireless control port and flash triggering system
-150W modeling lamp adjusts in 9 power levels
-Anti-preflash function enables synchronization with cameras that have a one-preflash firing system
-Auto memory and recovery of adjusted panel settings
-Quickly installs various light modifiers such as softbox
Max Power: 250Ws
Guide Number (ISO100): 53
Color Temperature: 5600±200K
Operating voltage: AC220V-240V/50Hz
Power Output Control: 1.0-3.0 (1/8-1/1), OFF
Recycle Time: 0.3 ~ 2s
Modeling Lamp: 150W
Modeling Lamp Level: 9 levels (L1-L9)
Trigger Method: Trigger Mode Sync cord, Slave, Test button, Flash Trigger
Flash Duration: 1/2000-1/800s
Net weight: approx. 1.4kg
1x FT-16 Wireless Remote Controller Trigger + 2x Receivers
Transmit power supply: 3V (2*AA batteries, Not included)
Receiver power supply: 5V (powered by flashes)
Transmit frequency: 433MHz wireless remote system
Workable distance: 50m/164ft (open areas)
Control on flashes: Flash output power; Modeling light on/off; Buzzer on/off; Flash triggering
Max sync speed: 1/250s
2x 75W Modeling Lamp for Strobe Flash
This 75w modeling lamp is widely used in compact strobes.
Fit for: Godox Mini Master 150W K-150A, Mini Master 180W K-180A; Mini PIONEER 250DI, 300DI, 120W, 160W; Smart 250SDI 300SDI,etc.
2x 50*70cm Softbox with Universal Mount
– Size: 20″x27″ / 50cm x 70cm
– Mount Type: Universal Mount
– Inner and outside diffuser covers included
2x E250 Mini Studio Flash Light
1x FT-16 Transmitter
2x FT-16 Receivers
2x 75W Spare Modeling Lamps
2 x 50*70cm Softbox w/ Universal Mount
Title: Godox 500W (2x250W) Photo Studio Strobe Flash Light Kit w/ RT-16 Channel Trigger Softbox Modeling Lamp (E250 kit)
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure ORDER NOW to avoid disappointment. Get The Top Price on the web we have looked the web. Click link below to find the Best Cheapest Prices available.
How to choose the best product depends on several factors, and it’s important to sit down and consider these before you make the purchase to be sure you will be satisfied with your results.
This is a good time to read some reviews on the products you are considering. Pay close attention to what the most common positive ones are, and weigh this information against any negative factors. Do most people feel the product performs well?
See and Don’t totally rule out a possible selection just because there are a couple of negative comments, if there are many more positive one’s, as well. Some people just like to complain. It’s good to take all factors into consideration and then make your decision based on that. I hope you found this article helpful in determining what the best product is for you.