Best savings for Orion 5379 Paragon-Plus Binocular Mount and Tripod in UK and tends to sell out very fast…
If you would like for top recommended a Binoculars Orion, then Orion 5379 Paragon-Plus Binocular Mount and Tripod is our suggestion. Many good reviews already proving the quality of this product. And also you are going to satisfy with the reasonable cost in case you compare with the other similar item which is on the internet. If you wish to know further of this products, just read its main features below. ( Check Price Now )
Product is very good!
- Sturdy and stable astronomy binocular mount makes binocular viewing sessions comfortable by eliminating arm strain and shakiness
- Mount allows you to raise and lower the attached pair of binoculars while staying fixed on a target, a wonderful feature when two or more people of varying height are observing together The Paragon-Plus Binocular Mount and Tripod supports binoculars with a weight of up to 5 pounds.
- Features sliding counterweight for balance, L-adapter for binocular attachment, and a pinch-free design to save your fingers!
- Included Orion Paragon XHD tripod features leg-locks and graduated marks for easy and repeatable setup in the field
- Amazing range! Maximum mounted binocular height is 7′ 7″, minimum height is 2′ 7″. Weighs 19.8 lbs assembled
Stargazing with binoculars is an idyllic pleasure. All the more so with our Paragon-Plus Binocular Mount. It’s a parallelogram-style mount that comes complete with our sturdiest professional field tripod, the rock-solid Paragon-Plus XHD (less pan head), for one very attractive price. The mount’s silky smooth motion provides relaxing views for hours on end with binoculars as large as 80mm in aperture. It eliminates arm strain and shakiness, and allows you to aim your binocular high overhead, even to the zenith, while you stand or sit comfortably underneath. Ahhh! No more arm and shoulder strain from holding up those big binoculars for extended views! What’s more, you can raise and lower the attached binocular while staying fixed on a target, a wonderful feature when two or more people of varying height are observing together. This Bino Mount provides a great way for the whole family to enjoy stable views through a great pair of astronomical binoculars. Solidly constructed of aluminum, the mount features a sliding counterweight for perfect balance and an L-adapter for attaching virtually any tripod adaptable binoculars. The maximum binocular height is 7-feet 7-inches, and the minimum height is 2-feet 7-inches. The tripod and binocular mount each come fully assembled. The XHD tripod features leg locks and graduated leg markings for quick , easy, and conveniently repeatable setup in the field. One-year limited warranty.
Title: Orion 5379 Paragon-Plus Binocular Mount and Tripod
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure ORDER NOW to avoid disappointment. Get The Top Price on the web we have looked for the web. Click link below to find the Best Compare Prices available.
How to choose the best product depends on several factors, and it’s important to sit down and consider these before you make the purchase to be sure you will be satisfied with your results.
This is a good time to read some reviews on the products you are considering. Pay close attention to what the most common positive ones are, and weigh this information against any negative factors. Do most people feel the product performs well?
See and Don’t totally rule out a possible selection just because there are a couple of negative comments, if there are many more positive one’s, as well. Some people just like to complain. It’s good to take all factors into consideration and then make your decision based on that. I hope you found this article helpful in determining what the best product is for you.